Friday, January 23, 2009

Mahmud

What’s up! This is MJ!... no, not Michael Jackson…. But the one and only Mahmud Johnson! You might have seen me hanging around B. W. Harris Episcopal High School, but my new stomping ground is the United Methodist University on Ashmun Street, Monrovia.

Favorite Sport: I got skills like another MJ, so I like to play basketball and jog.

Favorite Pastime: I love to read and my favorite book is “Bless the Child” by Kathy Cash Spellman.

Favorite Food: My Momma’s African Food!!! But I also like fruits, like oranges, bananas, and apples.

Favorite Drink: H2O

Favorite Outfit: Jeans and T-Shirt… yeah!! (::

Favorite Color: Blue… like the sky!

But above all, I love to make friends… so if you wanna be my friend, join me this and every Saturday at 2:30 PM on UNMIL Radio!!!

No comments: