Friday, January 23, 2009

Bookman

What’s up young people?

Bookman is my name.

AMEZU is my base. That’s where I’m studying Business Management and Mass Communications. But what do I do when I’m not studying? Well, here is a list of some of my favorites:

Favorite Sport: I play basketball, but I’m no Michael Jackson! (like Mahmud)

Favorite Pastime: MISIC is my life! On any given day, you can catch me listening to Hip Hop songs from my favorite artists like Chris Brown, USHER, T-Pain, and J-UN.

Favorite Author: (With a name like mine, you’d bet I love to read!) Charles Dickens remains my favorite author.

Favorite Movie: JUETEY! Well, that’s because I acted in it (so I’m a little biased J )

Want more of Mr. Bookman? Then call in live on Saturdays at 2:30 PM on “Let’s Talk About Sex,” on UNMIL Radio and we can chat!

Catcha lata!

No comments: