Friday, January 23, 2009

Kula

Hey waz up?

This is your friend Ms. Kula V. Fofana better known as the Fofanic Acid of A.M.E. University studying Mass Communications and Sociology. I was born on September 8th (so I'm a Virgo!) in Monrovia, but I hail from Grand Cape Mount County. Here's a little info about me:

Favorite Pastime:

When I'm not rocking the M.I.C. on UNMIL Radio, you can find me chilling on Golden Beach reading books on heroes and heroines, singing, dancing and making new friends.

Favorite Quote:

“Let us be the change we wish to seek”.

If I were granted one wish:

I would wish for Liberia to be saved from all the evils to become a better place for me and you to live.

Want to know more about me? No sweat! Just send me an email at LTAS@psiliberia.org. And be sure to catch me on your favorite show, “Let's Talk About Sex,” every Saturday @ 2:30 pm and Thursday @11:30am on UNMIL radio 91.5 MHz.

PEACE!

No comments: