Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Janice


Hi Everybody! :-)


I’m Janice Pratt, a.k.a Silent Storm. I’m 19 years old and I attend the Stella Maris Polytechnic, where I study Economics. Even though I am studying a business course, but I hope to become a Film Production Manager someday. I’m into acting and writing.


During my free time, I love to read. My favorite books are mystery, Horror and comedy books.
I also love listen to good, soul-touching music.


I have a great sense of humor. (I looooove jokes!! Jokes, jokes, and more jokes!!!!!!) and I also love to smile,( a lot!)


Now.... I believe that experience is the worst teacher because it first gives you the test before it teaches you, after you have failed ( or passed)! Right? Wrong? Maybe.
I am a Christian.


My day-to-day life is basically centered on going to classes, preparation for Let’s talk about sex weekly radio show at PSI’s Office, and attending my Christian youth ministry meetings. I do have time to hang out and have fun with my friends though. I am a little on the quiet side but I do talk a lot when I have to!


My favorite time of the year is Christmas. (Yeah!) What else can I say about me? I love journalism too. Being on the radio is a lot of work- trust me it isn’t as easy as seems, but it can be really fun and exciting if you know how to handle it. When I was little, I always imagined what it would be like to actually be like the people I hear on the radio. Thence I became drawn to broadcasting.


Finally... when I was in my senior year of high school, I applied to a local radio station as a broadcaster. I was accepted and for one year, I produced a thirty minute educational youth radio program. It was later that I heard about the auditions that PSI was having for another youth radio show. Boy.... was I excited! I went for the auditions and... Here I am! Never gave up on a dream. Work towards it. Keep Focused and be determined, and you will get there some day. Peace out! J

No comments: